🔥Seven Steps to Prayer Power 💥
1. PLACE - “Jesus went out…to the Mount of Olives.” Luke 22:39
💦 Have a regular place to pray where you can feel in tune
2. PRACTICE –- “Jesus went as was his custom…” Luke 22:39
💦Develop the regular practice of prayer; make it a habit,make a regular time for prayer so that God can meet you.
3. PRIVACY – Jesus withdrew from them about a stone’s throw.” Luke 22:41
💦There are times for group prayer, but personal growth in prayer usually comes from being alone with God.
4. POSTURE – Jesus “knelt down and prayed.” Luke 22:41
💦Pray in any position, but remember that kneeling to pray helps develop humility and get connected in to The power of God .
5. PURPOSE – Jesus prayed “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me, nevertheless, not my will but yours be done.”
💦 Forget self; seek God’s perfect will always.
6. PRICE – “And being in agony He prayed more earnestly, and His sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.” Luke 22:44
💦 Be ready to pay the price.It may be your sleep or some other comfort Real prayer is a process of emptying oneself of negative things so that God can fill us with His goodness.
7. POWER – “An angel from heaven appeared to him and
strengthened Him.” Luke 22:43
💦Prayer brings special help and power from above.
“Every life has its Gethsemane, and every Gethsemane has its angel.” Dr. George Morrison
Prayer is all about aligning ourselves to fit God’s will rather than to allow God to fit into our will.
A Christian with out prayer is a lifeless christian.
Prayer less life gives opening for satan to enter into a believers life. So pray without ceasing as the Bible tell us.
God bless you all🙏🏻
A friend of God I remain